Of course, the short version doesn’t tell you everything, so please read on for more details! What information Bdjobsalert.com collects and why Information from website browsers
If you’re just browsing the website, we collect the same basic information that most websites collect. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs. This is stuff we collect from everybody, whether they have an account or not.
The information we collect about all visitors to our website includes the visitor’s browser type, language preference, referring site, additional websites requested, and the date and time of each visitor request. We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
Why do we collect this?
We collect this information to better understand how our website visitors use Bdjobsalert.com, and to monitor and protect the security of the website.
If you create an account, we require some basic information at the time of account creation. You will create your own user name and password, and we will ask you for a valid email account. You also have the option to give us more information if you want to, and this may include “User Personal Information.”
“User Personal Information” is any information about one of our users which could, alone or together with other information, personally identify him or her. Information such as a user name and password, an email address, a real name, and a photograph are examples of “User Personal Information.”
User Personal Information does not include aggregated, non-personally identifying information. We may use aggregated, non-personally identifying information to operate, improve, and optimize our website and service.
Why do we collect this?
• We need your User Personal Information to create your account, and to provide the services you request.
• We use your User Personal Information, specifically your user name, to identify you on Bdjobsalert.com.
• We use it to fill out your profile and share that profile with other users if you ask us to.
• We will use your email address to communicate with you, if you’ve said that’s okay, and only for the reasons you’ve said that’s okay. Please see our section on email communication for more information.
• We limit our use of your User Personal Information to the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement. If we need to use your User Personal Information for other purposes, we will ask your permission first. You can always see what information we have, how we’re using it, and what permissions you have given us in your user profile. What information Bdjobsalert.com does not collect We do not intentionally collect sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, genetic data, health information, or religious information. Although Bdjobsalert.com does not request or intentionally collect any sensitive personal information, we realize that you might store this kind of information in your account, such as in an image. If you store any sensitive personal information on our servers, you are consenting to our storage of that information on our servers, which are in the United States.
If you’re a child under the age of 13, you may not have an account on Bdjobsalert.com. Bdjobsalert.com does not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to children under 13. If we learn or have reason to suspect that you are a user who is under the age of 13, we will unfortunately have to close your account. Please see our Terms of Service for information about account termination. How we share the information we collect We do not share, sell, rent, or trade User Personal Information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
We do not disclose User Personal Information outside bdjobsalert.com, except in the situations listed in this section or in the section below on Compelled Disclosure.
We display advertising on bdjobsalert.com. We use various third party ad networks. These third party ad networks might make use of tracking cookies to show targeted advertisements to you. We do not share ANY information about you to these third party networks.
We may share User Personal Information if we are involved in a merger, sale, or acquisition. If any such change of ownership happens, we will ensure that it is under terms that preserve the confidentiality of User Personal Information, and we will notify you on our website or by email before any transfer of your User Personal Information. The organization receiving any User Personal Information will have to honor any promises we have made in our Privacy Statement or in our Terms of Service.
Public Information on bdjobsalert.com
Much of bdjobsalert.com is public-facing. If your content is public-facing, third parties may access and use it in compliance with our Terms of Service. We do not sell that content; it is yours. However, we do allow third parties, such as research organizations or archives, to compile public-facing GreatPNG.com information.
Your Personal Information, associated with your content, may be gathered by third parties in these compilations of bdjobsalert.com data. If you do not want your Personal Information to appear in third parties’ compilations of bdjobsalert.com data, please do not make your Personal Information publicly available .
If you would like to compile bdjobsalert.com data, you may only use any public-facing Personal Information you gather for the purpose for which our user has authorized it.
A cookie is a small piece of text that our web server stores on your computer or mobile device, which your browser sends to us when you return to our site. Cookies do not necessarily identify you if you are merely visiting bdjobsalert.com; however, a cookie may store a unique identifier for each logged in user. The cookies bdjobsalert.com sets are essential for the operation of the website, or are used for performance or functionality. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your computer or device. If you disable your browser or device’s ability to accept cookies, you will not be able to log in or use bdjobsalert.com’s services.
We use Google Analytics as a third party tracking service, but we don’t use it to track you individually or collect your User Personal Information. We use Google Analytics to collect information about how our website performs and how our users, in general, navigate through and use bdjobsalert.com. This helps us evaluate our users’ use of bdjobsalert.com; compile statistical reports on activity; and improve our content and website performance.
Google Analytics gathers certain simple, non-personally identifying information over time, such as your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring and exit pages, time stamp, and similar data about your use of bdjobsalert.com. We do not link this information to any of your personal information such as your user name.
bdjobsalert.com will not, nor will we allow any third party to, use the Google Analytics tool to track our users individually; collect any User Personal Information other than IP address; or correlate your IP address with your identity. Google provides further information about its own privacy practices and offers a browser add-on to opt out of Google Analytics tracking.
Certain pages on our site may set other third party cookies. For example, we may embed content, such as videos, from another site that sets a cookie. While we try to minimize these third party cookies, we can’t always control what cookies this third party content sets.
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference you can set in your browser if you do not want online services to collect and share certain kinds of information about your online activity from third party tracking services. We do not track your online browsing activity on other online services over time and we do not permit third-party services to track your activity on our site beyond our basic Google Analytics tracking, which you may opt out of here. Because we do not share this kind of data with third party services or permit this kind of third party data collection on bdjobsalert.com for any of our users, and we do not track our users on third-party websites ourselves, we do not need to respond differently to an individual browser’s Do Not Track setting.
If you are interested in turning on your browser’s privacy and Do Not Track settings, the Do Not Track website has browser-specific instructions. How bdjobsalert.com secures your information bdjobsalert.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect User Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction; maintain data accuracy; and help ensure the appropriate use of User Personal Information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. bdjobsalert.com’s global privacy practices Information that we collect will be stored and processed in the United States in accordance with this Privacy Statement. However, we understand that we have users from different countries and regions with different privacy expectations, and we try to meet those needs.
We provide the same standard of privacy protection to all our users around the world, regardless of their country of origin or location, and we are proud of the levels of notice, choice, accountability, security, data integrity, access, and recourse we provide. We have appointed a Privacy Counsel and we work hard to comply with the applicable data privacy laws wherever we do business. Additionally, we require that if our vendors or affiliates have access to User Personal Information, they must comply with our privacy policies and with applicable data privacy laws, including signing data transfer agreements such as Standard Contractual Clause agreements.
• bdjobsalert.com provides clear methods of unambiguous, informed consent at the time of data collection, when we do collect your personal data.
• We collect only the minimum amount of personal data necessary, unless you choose to provide more. We encourage you to only give us the amount of data you are comfortable sharing.
• We offer you simple methods of accessing, correcting, or deleting the data we have collected.
• We provide our users notice, choice, accountability, security, and access, and we limit the purpose for processing. We also provide our users a method of recourse and enforcement. These are the Privacy Shield Principles, but they are also just good practices. Resolving Complaints If you have concerns about the way bdjobsalert.com is handling your User Personal Information, please let us know immediately. We want to help. You may email us directly at email@example.com with the subject line “Privacy Concerns.” We will respond within 45 days at the latest. In the unlikely event that a dispute arises between you and bdjobsalert.com regarding our handling of your User Personal Information, we will do our best to resolve it. How we respond to compelled disclosure bdjobsalert.com may disclose personally-identifying information or other information we collect about you to law enforcement in response to a valid subpoena, court order, warrant, or similar government order, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights, or those of third parties or the public at large.
In complying with court orders and similar legal processes, bdjobsalert.com strives for transparency. When permitted, we will make a reasonable effort to notify users of any disclosure of their information, unless we are prohibited by law or court order from doing so, or in rare, exigent circumstances. How you can access and control the information we collect If you’re already a bdjobsalert.com user, you may access, update, alter, or delete your basic user profile information by editing your user profile or contacting bdjobsalert.com Support.
Data Retention and Deletion
bdjobsalert.com will retain User Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
We may retain certain User Personal Information indefinitely, unless you delete it or request its deletion. For example, we don’t automatically delete inactive user accounts, so unless you choose to delete your account, we will retain your account information indefinitely.
If you would like to cancel your account or delete your User Personal Information, you may do so in your user profile. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, but barring legal requirements, we will delete your full profile (within reason) within 30 days. How we communicate with you We will use your email address to communicate with you, if you’ve said that’s okay, and only for the reasons you’ve said that’s okay. You have a lot of control over how your email address is used and shared on and through bdjobsalert.com. You may manage your communication preferences in your user profile.
Depending on your email settings, bdjobsalert.com may occasionally send notification emails and send marketing emails, but only with your consent. There’s an unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each of the emails we send you.
Our emails might contain a pixel tag, which is a small, clear image that can tell us whether or not you have opened an email and what your IP address is. We use this pixel tag to make our email more effective for you and to make sure we’re not sending you unwanted email. If you prefer not to receive pixel tags, please opt out of marketing emails.
By default all bdjobsalert.com accounts are setup with our Default Notification Settings. You can modify these settings in your account at any time. Changes to our Privacy Statement Although most changes are likely to be minor, bdjobsalert.com may change our Privacy Statement from time to time. We will provide notification to Users of material changes to this Privacy Statement through our Website at least 30 days prior to the change taking effect by posting a notice on our home page or sending email to the email address specified in your bdjobsalert.com primary account. For changes to this Privacy Statement that do not affect your rights, we encourage visitors to check this page frequently. Contacting bdjobsalert.com Questions regarding bdjobsalert.com’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed to our contact form.