Youngone Materials – Manager – Color Laboratory
- Manage Color matching in Polyester Knit and Woven Fabrics.
- Ensure efficiency in Laboratory to Bulk Production matching.
- Look after data Color Software, ERP Software, and other work associated with international buyers.
- Properly understand dyestuff, dyeing chemicals chemistry.
- Look after physical laboratory and development laboratory operations.
- Communicate with international buyers and third party laboratories independently.
- Provide assistance to top management from time to time.
- B.Sc Engineering in Textile.
- Educational Qualifications will be relaxed in case of extraordinary skilled person.
- At most 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Capable of running the Laboratory independently with consistent quality and output.
- The candidate should have experience in Color & Testing Lab.
- The candidate should be experienced in color matching of polyester & Woven Fabric.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Congenial work environment with responsibility and authority.
- Career development in one of the most promising companies.