- 1 year contractual, renewable upon satisfactory performance.
- Provide face to face counselling and emergency counselling with any ULAB students who sign up to meet up to you;
- Conduct pre and post mid-term group and individual advising sessions for freshers as an integral part of the Student Advising Program at ULAB;
- Make appropriate referrals for cases as necessary;
- Work for students’ wellbeing and if necessary take any initiative for the betterment of students;
- Co-facilitate with Junior Psychosocial counselor organizing workshop, seminar based on psychosocial issues and Well-being Campaign at the University;
- Maintain fully confidential documentation of all clients and ensure security of those documents and you will report directly to the Vice Chancellor
- Any other task/assignment assigned by the university.
- Master’s in Counselling/ Clinical/ Educational Psychology from a reputed university;
- Candidates with 3rd class/division or CGPA below 3.0 in any public examination need not apply;
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Preferably at a reputed tertiary-level educational institution
- Candidate should have experience in research and be able to conduct research at ULAB;
- High interpersonal communication skills.
- Build confidence and leadership skills
- Cordial work environment
- Opportunity to serve the greater community
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays