200 + Employees
Universal Medical College & Hospital Ltd. (Ex Aysha Memorial Specialised Hospital Pvt. Ltd.)
- To provide nursing care to patients in isolation center supporting COVID-19 responses
- Has good critical thinking skills
- Has to have good knowledge on monitors and ventilators
- Bed side Nursing.
- Knowledge about vital signs & maintaining of chart
- Ensure that nursing care plans are written and up to date.
- Communication with Doctors & consultants
- Maintain Fresh Order & Regular update documentation.
- Have to do sterility & disinfection.
- Have to manage emergency Patient.
- Welcomes new patients to the ward and provides information of ward schedules and activities.
- Encourages function of health and precaution of illness at all times.
- Act always in such a way as to promote and safeguard the well-being and interest of patients.
- Maintains patient’s confidentiality and protects operations by keeping information private.
- Develops interpersonal and communication skills with patients. Ensures comfort and safety of patients at all times.
- Ensures protection of patient confidentiality and security of patients files at all times.
- Ensures custody of patient belongings according to hospital policy.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- We are looking some dedicated & Courageous Sr. Staff Nurses for Covid-19 at Universal Medical College & Hospital Ltd.
- Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery/ Bachelors of Science in Nursing with professional license certificate (BNMC)
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- As per hospital policy.
- Attractive salary will be provided by hospital management.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Accommodation, Transportation & Food facilities will be provided by hospital management .