- The mission of Universal Medical College & Hospital is to provide quality care to all patients, in a respectful, safe and compassionate environment. In exercising this mission, Universal Medical College & Hospital will adhere to all health and safety regulations.
- To provide care to in patients in Universal Medical College & Hospital, and to any other patients in the hospital who require acute Medical intervention that can be provided by a Medical Officer The Medical Service Department at Universal Medical College & Hospital is a consultant delivered service. The team consists of the Consultant who works in collaboration with medical Officer in patient care and in formulating management plans for patients.
- We are looking for some skilled, professional , well experienced,dedicated & courageous Medical Officer for COVID-19 section.
- Management of Covid-19 patient under supervision.
- Oversee operation of COVID-19 isolation and treatment center (CITC) being directly responsible for supervision of CITC staff and development, coordination and implementation of CITC operational plan.
- Render supportive supervision and guidance to medical staff on clinical management of patients, including diagnosis, isolation, treatment, care and referral.
- Capacity building of staff infection prevention and control, case management and referral system through regular on-job trainings, CME and formal trainings.
- Implement infection prevention and control measures at CITC, including triage, patient flow, standard precautions, PPE and waste management in line with the guidance of WHO, IEDCR & National protocol.
- Effective counselings to the patient’s attendants.
- Maintain good communication with supporting staffs, colleagues and seniors.
- Capable of doing CV line & ETT intubation independently will be preferred.
- All other job responsibility will be given at the time of joining.
- Completed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) with 1-year internship having valid registration from Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
- FCPS/ MD/ D-Card/ DA course students will get priority.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- As per Hospital Policy.
- Attractive salary will be provided for Medical Officer, covid-19.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Accommodation, Transportation & Food will be provided by Hospital management.