- We are looking for an experienced and talented Android Sr. Developer, responsible for the development and maintenance of applications that support all major Android devices. The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other developers and manage and mentor other developers for the project. Also, this role will be responsible for the design and architecture of the primary application. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- ***If you don`t have Android experience, please do not apply to this position***
- Must have a strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, how to deal with different screen sizes and applications with complex UI and Work robustly with Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Must have experience for the development and integration of API to Mobile Applications.
- Experience integration on Geolocation API.
- Experience on Camera API.
- Experience with the third-party mobile payment system.
- Experience on the SDLC – Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release to Play Store, and Support.
- Must have experience in an Agile environment, Managing Daily standup, and Scrum meeting.
- Must have experience with OOP, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Xamarin, Android Studio, Gradle, ProGuard and GIT/SVN, Unit testing
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work with outside data sources, Restful APIs, and JSON.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience developing apps with multi-language support.
- Experience with handling 3G and 4G networks.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc)
- 4 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Android Features:, Download, File Upload, Messaging, Payment System, Video Conference call
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Please do not apply, if you don’t have a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Proven software development experience and Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have published original Android apps in the play store and are live.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with new apps.
- Tk. 25000 – 50000 (Monthly)
- After the first 90 days probation period, 5K increment will be added after the initial review.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- On spot bonus
- Yearly performance increment from 10% to 30%
- Very friendly working environment.
- Super-cool Team members as well as management.
- Working hour: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Work from home flexibility weekly at least 1 day after 6 months of service
- Silicon Valley management