- ODIN, an exciting digital services and outsourcing company, which has affiliations with New York and Europe based companies, is looking for 30 individuals to attend a Fintech course over a 2-6 weeks class period, during which they will be provided with a monthly allowance, lunch facilities and access to web/app development system.
- Students will learn how to perform a variety of tasks including data processing, data visualization, data analysis etc.
- Students will learn:
- Excel Basics
- Pivot tables
- Data models
- VBA Macros
- Importing from SQL
- Create Visualizations
- Work heavily with numbers and will be taught to be an Advanced Excel user.
- Analysts should be motivated to constantly learn, to make progress and to improve their skills, abilities and decision- making.
- Analysts will be assessed based on their motivation, English, learning ability in MS Excel, attention to detail, common sense and ability to apply their knowledge to the task at hand.
- University going and fresh graduates
- Good grasp of English, with good reading and comprehension skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Critical thinker.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate with others
- Tk. 8000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2