- Job Location: BRAC Field Office
- Responsible for preparation of suspected patients of COVID-19 for technical assessment
- Collect history & examine suspected COVID-19 cases before sample collection
- Maintain registration & fill-up checklist properly
- Promote the objectives and activities of the kiosk
- Ensure maintenance of the equipment
- Ensure disinfection of the Kiosks & its surrounding environment through spraying medicine, mopping & cleaning
- Ensure maintaining proper social distancing in the cues
- Carry the ready sample to the assigned lab
- Perform any other responsibility assigned by the authority.
- Dispose consumables in the right manner
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Diploma in Medical Technology/ Paramedics from any recognised university/ institutions
- At least 1 year(s)
- Knowledge on technical assistance
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel)
- Good communication skill
- Problem solving skill
- Stress management
- Learning agility
Anywhere in Bangladesh