Brac – Laboratory Technician (Contractual), Health Nutrition and Population Programme (HNPP)
- Job Location: BRAC Field Office
- Conduct technical assessment of the patient before taking the sample.
- Collect samples from suspected cases of COVID-19 in selected places and kiosks.
- Prepare sample for preservation and send to designated lab within time limit.
- Maintain proper protection & precaution during collection of samples to prevent contamination.
- Ensure online data entry of the patient
- Supervise Technical Assistant for pre- examination of the patient & disinfection of the surroundings
- Ensure cleanliness of the workplace and minimize waste of materials
- Liaise with the supervisor & the associated laboratory facility for following up the tests
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Medical Technology from any recognised university/ institutions
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 03 years of working experience
- Knowledge on technical assistance
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel)
- Good communication skill
- Problem solving skill
- Stress management
- Learning agility
Anywhere in Bangladesh