- Point out the sentences with correct use of verb?
a. Write the essay in brief b. write the essay briefly c. write the easy shortly
- Chose the correct one?
a. only rarely an accident has occurred b. only rarely an accident has occur c. only rarely has an accident occurred d. only rarely an accident had been occurred
- not until a monkey is several years old,…to exhibit signs of independence from its mother.
a. It begins b. does it begin c. and begin d. beginning
- Only after fruit has been dried..
a. That it can be stored for later consumption.
b. can be stored for later consumption
c. can it be stored for later consumption d. it can be stored for later consumption
- Which one use both adjective and adverb?
a. Little b. very c. fully
d. enough e. hardly
- Although he felt very.., he smiled..
a. hungrily, friendly
b. hungrily and in friendly way
c. hungry and friend
d. hungrily, in a friendly manner
- Scientists have …a liquid which boils at about 165 degree celsius with…decomposition.
a. Invented, partial b. discovered, partial
c. partially, discovered
d. partial, invented
- He has to insure …..
a. Automobile’s insurances
b. automobile insurance
c. automobiles of insurance
d. insurance automobile
- He drives .no one likes to ride with .
a. so fast so, his b. so fast too, he
c. so fast that, him d. so fast as, himself e. (a+b)
- …. people finish a bachelor degree in four years and….people take five years.
a. aû, some b. some, other c. few, some d. some, other e. one, another
- without ….sleep, you won’t be able…..do well on the examination
a. enough good, for b. good, to c. enough, to d. to, enough
- which one isn’t incorrect
a. a ten dollars burgers b. a two dollar informations c. a-two-monts old baby d. none
- our…..result is very bad due to several reasons
a. academically b. academic c. exams d. varsities
- Despite the time of year, yestardy’s temperature was enough hot to turn on the air conditioning?
a. Despite b. temperature
c. enough d. conditioning e. none
- the synoûm of intrepid is?
a. coward b. stubborn c. arrogant d. fearless e. indifferent
- the synonym of ‘skepticism’ is?
a. doubt b. symptoms c. skating people d. honest e. wonder
- Nocturnal means….
a. good b. puny c. terse d. diurnal
- wealth: lxuuries?
a. story: moral b. Sandwich: bread c. enemies: friends d. ticket: admission
- words: writer?
a. honor: thief b. mortar: bricklayer
c. child: teacher d. batter: baker
e. laws: policemen
- I couldn’t figure….what the teacher was talking
a. in b. out c. of d. at e. after
উত্তর : 1a, 2c, 3b, 4c, 5d, 6d, 7b, 8b, 9c, 10b, 11c, 12d, 13b, 14c, 15a, 16a, 17d, 18d, 19d, 20b.